Search icone
Search and publish your papers
Our Guarantee
We guarantee quality.
Find out more!

Acquisition strategy specific to data centric applications and growth plans of EMC Corporation

Or download with : a doc exchange

About the author

 
Level
General public
Study
computer...
School/University
Nagpur...

About the document

Shiladitya D.
Published date
Language
documents in English
Format
Word
Type
summary
Pages
3 pages
Level
General public
Accessed
0 times
Validated by
Committee Oboolo.com
0 Comment
Rate this document
  1. Introduction
  2. Launch of EMC Ionix
  3. Virtualization management challenges
    1. Four categories of Inoix software solutions
  4. A highly transparent and cost-effective system that eliminates many pertinent risks
  5. Data Center Configuration and Evolution
  6. Conclusion

EMC Corporation (NYSE: EMC), has adopted a strategy of selective acquisition along with its own plans of organic growth to consolidate its leadership position. Recent company activities and initiatives point towards this direction. Such a strategy is in sync with EMC's aim of becoming a leader in intensive data centric applications, products and services.

[...] Complementing the strengths of VMware vSphereTM and VMware vCenterTM management, the EMC Ionix family of solutions provides comprehensive management across physical and virtualized resources, enabling customers to focus less on the plumbing in the datacenter and more on delivering IT as an efficient, flexible and reliable service." Along with the integrated software portfolio, EMC also announced the renaming of its Resource Management Software Group (RMSG) to EMC Ionix. The entire range of Ionix products is now available and more information can be had at www.emc.com/ionix. [...]


[...] EMC Ionix for Data Center Automation and Compliance consists of the following components and processes: Ionix IT Compliance Analyzer?Application Edition Ionix Server Configuration Ionix Network Configuration Manager (formerly known as EMC VoyenceControl) Ionix Configuration Analytics Ionix Storage Configuration Ionix ControlCenter Data Center Configuration and Evolution According to industry surveys, operations for configuration and change in a data center account for over 60 percent of expenses incurred, which leaves the rest of the 40 percent of the allocated budget for new IT initiatives. [...]

Top sold for business strategy

Carlton Polish Co.

 Business & market   |  Business strategy   |  Market study   |  11/18/2011   |   .pdf   |   9 pages

Does competition affect social preferences in the context of a bargaining game? Discuss

 Business & market   |  Business strategy   |  Case study   |  05/21/2012   |   .doc   |   3 pages

Most rated for business strategy

Bank of America

 Business & market   |  Business strategy   |  Presentation   |  07/07/2008   |   .doc   |   17 pages

Benchmarking Vestas against Gamesa wind turbines

 Business & market   |  Business strategy   |  Case study   |  11/15/2012   |   .doc   |   8 pages