An overview of the Sweden's human resources system
- How is Sweden?
- Brief geographical presentation
- Zoom on Swedish economic situation
- What the Hofstede cultural dimensions analysis could tell us about Swedish people?
- Being on the Swedish labour market
- Find a work
- Work in Sweden
- Legal framework for possible obstacles in work environment
Sweden, also known as the Kingdom of Sweden is a part of the Nordic Countries, with Finland and Norway. It is situated on the Scandinavian Peninsula in Northern Europe. In spite of its geographical situation, Sweden stays connected with other European countries, and especially with Denmark, as they are connect through the Oresund Bridge. Sweden's capital is Stockholm, which one of the largest cities in the country, along with Gothenburg and Malmö. Sweden is known for levying heavy taxes on its people. However on the other side, the standard of living is extremely high. The education sector, healthcare institutions, housing bodies and social welfare bodies are well maintained.