Commercial participation in the Telethon of 2004
- A target of young women
- A predominantly female target
- A brand, a symbol of youth
- International brand
- The organization
- A simple concept
- With a range of important products worldwide
- And who knew how to win against stiff competition
- The conquest of the country
- The location of 20 stores
- Communication and Marketing
- Communication and highly developed marketing methods
- Participation in various events to convey the image of the brand
- Collaborations with world-famous designers and celebrities
This paper is a report of a telethon that was conducted by a company called 'Circular'. The telethon was conducted over two days in a hypermarket called Auchan Beauvais. It began on Friday the third of December(from 10:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.) and continued on Saturday the fourth of December 4, 2004 (from 9:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.).
The aim of the telethon was to sell products through promotional campaigns and events in hypermarkets.
They aimed to sell as many products as possible and only a portion of the funds raised was to go directly to the telethon.
The telethon also aimed at educating, assisting the research participant and encouraging people to make pledges.
Training by the AIDA method
AIDA is an acronym for - Attract Attention, Interest, Desire and Action. This method is used to address the customer during initial contact.
To get the attention of the customer, one needs to adopt positive behavior and body language.
The group raised awareness with phrases and slogans and open questions:
They aimed to make people want the product through the distribution of gifts, doing things like distributing balloons to children. Promoting the event by describing it as a good cause.
Tags - Auchan Beauvais, Telethon, 2004