Communications Plan of the Company Odyssey
- A target of young women
- A predominantly female target
- A brand, a symbol of youth
- International brand
- The organization
- A simple concept
- With a range of important products worldwide
- And who knew how to win against stiff competition
- The conquest of the country
- The location of 20 stores
- Communication and Marketing
- Communication and highly developed marketing methods
- Participation in various events to convey the image of the brand
- Collaborations with world-famous designers and celebrities
A communication plan is a tool that brings together ideas through which the company Odyssey will be able to present a point of view, an idea or project in the light most favorable to the 'individual' by the actions and ideas preconceptions.
These ideas are organized into sequences of strategic manner to achieve the best results in order to reach the goals and objectives as smoothly as possible. The strategic path sequentially eliminates any irregularities or at least, reduces the impact force.
The target is the "individual", which are an affluent, reluctant to the presence of families, advocating a more intimate universe; rather it seeks originality and culture while being sensitive to the accommodation offered.
Tags: definition of a communication plan, communication plan of Odyssey