Brazil - Cultural management
- Brazil: Fast facts
- Does Brazil have a high or low female corporate population?
- Brazil is the largest country in South America: true or false?
- Is Brazil's uncertainty avoidance high or low compared to the world average?
- Brazilians are very strict about punctuality: true or false?
- In Brazil sexual harassment is a problem for women in the office: true or false?
- The restaurant prevails over the home as a mean of entertainment: true or false?
Located in South America, Brazil is nearly is large as the United States. Brazil has a tropical climate. Following three centuries under the rule of Portugal, Brazil became an independent nation in 1822 and a republic in 1889. This document answers the most important questions about how to do business in Brazil: management, business relationship, habits etc. Extract of the quiz: "Does Brazil have a high or low female corporate population? Low: Women make up about 35% of the workforce in Brazil, typical for most other Latin American counties. They can't often be found in the corporate environment. Surprisingly, they can be found in high government positions. True or False: Brazil is the largest country in South America. True: Brazil is the largest country in South America, occupying nearly one-half of the entire area of the continent. It is also the fifth largest country in the world."