Cross cultural marketing
- What is cross cultural analysis?
- Why undertaking an analysis of the consumer behavior across cultures?
- Hierarchy of needs
- Institutions, Social conventions, Habits & customs
- Different types of research
- How does cross cultural research influence marketing strategy?
- Global vs local strategy
- A case of combination of strategies
What is cross cultural analysis? Cross cultural analysis is defined as, 'The effort to determine to what extent the consumers of two or more nations are similar or different'. The research is to determine the extent to which consumers of two or more nations are similar in relation to specific consumptional behavior. In fact, I would say that on an international scale, it is the study led by marketers about the different behaviors of consumers concerning a product or a service, beyond the borders of their own country, beyond their culture.