Airbus: the success of European cooperation?
- The Mosaic of identities
- The Sindhis
- Pathan and Baluchi minorities
- The political construction of national identity
- The notion of national identity
- Pakistani Muslim identity or identities ?
- Language:Unifying or divisive ?
- Foreign policy and national identity
Since its inception in 1970, the company that is known as Airbus has managed to come up despite the economic difficulties it has faced. In this essay, we will try to explain the reasons for this success and to assess its real significance. Airbus is, in fact, the result of a merger of the major the aerospace companies in France, Germany, Britain and Spain.
Tags - Airbus in Europe