Can conflict be avoided in human societies ?
- Man is deinos : able of doing the worst or the best
- The end of the ?natural state? generates conflicts
- Man is not good, he needs individual recognition in the society
- Work, activity which makes him human, is also a topic of conflict
- Will of peace and hope of a society without any conflict
- Man is bad just because he is ignorant
- Men research peace and harmony for the security
- A peace society is possible if the State has all powers
- A society without any conflict could be possible but not desirable
- Conflict is also the motor of history
- It can give knowledge to Man
- It is a guarantee of freedom
In each society, people have to face struggles and fights as soon as the day begins. They have to scramble just in order to reach and to creep into a subway. Others must cover a long walk just to bring back some water. Everyone has a daily struggle against the time, or against the crowd, or against oneself when, for instance, the alarm clock is ringing for the third time. The struggle can be against another person or a group of human beings or just oneself. These conflicts have different forms and diverse aims but each one is an ordeal. The conflict can be violent but it can also be subtle. A conflict can provoke an economic war, an intellectual confrontation or simply ignorance, it is rarely without any consequences. So, can conflict be avoided in human societies? That is to say, can people live in peace together?