Business ethics: German car manufacturer BMW
- What is business ethics: practices and policies
- Global presentation of the firm studied
- Presentation of BMW
- Profile board members and senior personnel
- Organization of the capital
- Facts and figures
- Composition of the board of director
- Salaries of the board of director's members
- Review of acceptable practices and policies within the industry
- Mergers and acquisitions related to unethical or illegal behavior
- Review any civil and criminal lawsuits against the company and key personnel
International firms are more dealing with an International orientation by developing the business in new emerging markets and consolidating the loyal ones. In order to be effective, they have to control many elements in the same time: accountancy, human resources or sales department are really important in each company's organization. Another notion has been taken more and more place since twenty years and the expansion of firms: Business Ethics. This notion is now a way which is really used is term of communication. In what could a company control its image through the ethical process it has put in place?
In this final assignment we are going to be interested in a field I have always enjoyed: car industry and more precisely in a German firm I am passionate since I have the right to drive a car: BMW. My objective in the future is to work for this company. Is it not a good way to be effective and productive at work if you are working for a way and a brand that has always been a passion for you?