Anita Roddick, entrepreneur, Body shop
- Introduction and Family background.
- Education and work experience.
- The body shop.
- The body shop and Anita Roddick: common values and beliefs.
- Management and leadership style.
- Vision about traditional business.
- Is nothing wrong?.
The selection of a successful entrepreneur is easy. Corporate newspapers represent a huge list of names of founders or CEO's leading large companies and making high profits. It was interesting to identify what can be called an "atypical? entrepreneur. Atypical entrepreneur is someone who has developed his/her company by incorporating strong personal principles and behaviours. Anita Roddick is one of these entrepreneurs; the success of the company is built on strong personal values. I have tried to identify these values through her personal life and successful career.