Advertising and communication: Action against hunger case
- What is the 'action against hunger' organisation?
- Areas of action
- Representation in the world
- What is the identified marketing strategy of AAH?
- Developing an integrated marketing communication campaign
- The first step: defining problems and opportunities
- Determine the objectives and measurement standards
- Select the target audience
- Research and determine drivers for action and the message strategy
For this paper, I have decided to study the Integrated Marketing Communications campaign of the French non-governmental association: "Action against Hunger" (Lutte Contre la Faim). I have chosen this organization because its core activities have humanitarian aims which have special characteristics. Indeed, such domain of activity uses specific marketing tools and ways of communication which are really interesting and have evolved ingeniously. The clear goal is to fulfill their humanitarian actions. To this end, "Action Against Hunger" must be able to make people and organizations become donors. We will first, talk about the organization, the context in which it was created, and its area of action. We will then study its approach to marketing mix strategy, which is part of its Integrated Marketing Communication campaign. The marketing mix will give us key elements that will help understand the products of the organization, their specificities, their prices, and their positioning which permits them to address the present and future donors of "Action Against Hunger", and their strategy of promotion.