Corporate Entrepreneurship of Steve Jobs
- Is Apple a good example of corporate entrepreneurship ?
- Definition of corporate entrepreneurship and Apple
- Corporate entrepreneurship or only entrepreneurship ?
- The process of corporate entrepreneurship
- High Technology : a sector conducive to good corporate entrepreneurship ?
- Current success of the sector
During the seminar, we used different case studies of the US management and leadership in applying theoretical concepts. In this assignment, I have chosen to analyze the CEO of the company Apple because of its particular way to lead the company that he created. Steve Jobs was trained as an engineer and was not prepared to become the head of a company generating a 24 billion dollar turnover. Steve Jobs has used a particular way to manage his company and his team towards success. The qustions that come up are, the way of leading his company reflects a leader or manager ? Did Steve Jobs meet difficulties to set up his way of thinking? How did he manage the quick growth of his company? In the seminar, we improved the definition of corporate entrepreneurship as 'the sum of the organization's innovation, renewal, and venturing efforts.' Thus, does Apple corporate entrepreneurship management correspond to this definition? The success of Apple is effectively mainly based on its capacity to provide new products.