China's macro-marketing environment
- China's distribution network: the bottlenecks to multinational companies' expansion in China
- The liberalization of distribution channels
- A certain gap between the cities and the rural communities
- Operating environment
- Reforms to expand and modernize the economy
- But a government still very influent
While the potential of the Chinese consumer industry is huge, the timing and the paths required to develop the best marketing strategy for a brand or a product in this country vary with the complete knowledge of the environment. Because China is not only a market but also a nation, in which cultural, political, and social, as well as economic interactions take place, it is first essential to get an overall view of the whole marketing system in this society. After having read a couple of articles related to this subject, I summarized on this reading memo the main important ideas, comments, examples and different points of view.