Angola: The first oil producing African country
- Strategic analysis of the company Chupa Chups, in general
- Segmentation strategy of Chupa Chups
- The BCG Matrix
- Porter's Model
- Analysis of Mc KINSEY
- The analysis of Chupa Chups, by Strategic Business Area
- SWOT analysis of the SBU "Traditional"
- SWOT analysis of the SBU "Diet"
- SWOT analysis of the SBU "Fanciful"
- Conclusion of part 1
- The marketing plan
- Analysis and diagnosis of Chupa Chups and its environment
- Analysis of companies on the market Chupa Chups
- Analysis of variables Mix
- Strategies and objectives
- Action Plan
- .The action program
- Our latest recommendations and budget to devote
Angola is a country that is about 1246700 square kilometers and has a population of 13 million. Angola achieved independence in 1975 and was nearly destroyed by three decades of disastrous wars.
Angola has oil reserves that are estimated to be 9.04 billion barrels. This study was conducted by OPEC Organization of the Petroleum Exporting petroleum).
Tags - Angola oil,OPEC