Chinese growth: limited development?
- The internal analysis of Michelin
- The ethics of Michelin.
- Competitive financial, technical and commercial aspects
- Portfolio of products and 4Ps of Michelin
- Strengths / Weaknesses of Michelin
- The external analysis of Michelin
- Microenvironment: Michelin's partners
- Market opportunities and threats by the PESTEL method
- Competitive analysis and Porter's five forces
- SWOT analysis
- Strategic decisions undertaken by Michelin on SBA
- Passenger Vehicles
- Heavy Load
- Specialty tires
- Other group activities
In 2008, the GDP in China increased to a number that was ten times more than in France. This growth reflects an economic development that is based on profound technological, social and industrial growth. Was this development accompanied with an improvement of the living conditions of the Chinese people? Do they now enjoy more rights and freedoms? Has this growth led to development? These are some of the questions that we address in this paper.
Tags - Development in China, GDP of 2008 in China