American trade unionism
- Strategy Analysis
- The State of the overall market demand
- Competitive Analysis
- Regulatory Developments
- Research of the strategic choices
- Conceptual Analysis
- Strategic approaches
- Justification of strategic choices
- Justification in relation to internal capabilities
- Justification in relation to the changing environment
- Change in Strategy
- Changes likely
- Rationale of the strategy by a strategic analysis tool
- Analysis of coherence between the strategic choices of the firm and the accounting and financial information.
- Structure Analysis
- Evolution of the operating cycle
- Analysis of results
Earlier, the people did not have the Right to the freedom of association, so despite the fact that people began to work together since the nineteenth century, these people were found guilty conspiracy. It was only in 1842 that the Massachusetts Supreme Court recognized the freedom of association.
Until the 1860's organizations were formed and disappeared in phases of expansion and recession. The movement of the Knights of Labor appeared in 1869. Their proposals were reformist. They proposed the establishment of cooperative ownership and elimination of wage labor. This organization also disappeared in 1890.
Tags - trade unions, freedom of association, Knights of Labor