The United Nations Third Committee is the committee dealing with Social, Humanitarian and Cultural Affairs, as well as Human Rights issues. The main focus of these Human Rights Issues being the Advancement of Women, the Protection of Children and the treatment of Refugees addressing a variety of issues encompassed therein.
- Cover formal and informal meetings and write or verbally report to my Ambassador after each meeting.
- Negotiate resolutions within the major political and regional groups such as G77 and China, Non Aligned Movement ( NAM), African Group, in order to express and defend the interests and point of view of my Government.
- Assess and analyze the negotiations in order to Advise and make recommendations to the Capital.
- Carry out research to prepare replies and talking points to more complex queries for clearance by the supervisor.
- Carry out other administration duties of the mission such as drafting note verbal, transmission letters, and memoranda to the Capital.
- Organize the agenda of the Foreign Minister every time he comes to New-York.
[...] Prepare a report after each election for my Supervisor and transmission to the Capital. Vice- Coordinator of the African Group of Expert of the Third Committee (Representing the Eastern African Sub-Region) Chair African group meetings in the absence of the Coordinator Facilitate resolution on behalf of the African Group whiting the G77 and China or with the Other Partners such as Western Group, Asian Group in order to cover the interests of the African Group. [...]
[...] Facilitate venue arrangement for social and cultural events for Comorians associations in Paris. Organized meetings with the Comoros parents Associations in Paris against the dangers of children to the internet Informed Comorian Companies on the regulation and local opportunities for industrial waste disposal Facilitated meetings of the groups of Comoros entrepreneurs to discuss about the improvement, the reduction, the collection and the possibility to treat their waste. Drafted routine correspondence, type and format reports and other documents October 2003 – December 2004 GROUP OUEST CONCASSAGE Saint Paul, la Reunion Island Responsible Quality, Security and Environment The Group Ouest Concassage is a private society specialized in the production and marketing of buildings materials, certified ISO 14001(French Environment Standard). [...]
Online readingwith our online reader
Content validatedby our reading committee