Recruitment is a core of human resource activity carried out in organization of all kinds, whether they are manufacturing, trading, service or not-for-profit organizations. The recruitment activity makes it possible for these organizations to acquire the number and types of personnel necessary to ensure the continued operation of the business.
Recruitment is the discovery of potential candidates for actual or anticipated organizational vacancies and selection is choosing the candidate suitable for the job. recruiting the right person for the right job is a time consuming and a lengthy process. tricky an art though it is, it need not be difficult, as long as it is in a careful and systematic manner.
Since it is a traditional and primary human resource activity, most organizations undertake recruitment individually, identifying the right sources of prospective candidate, contacting them, and selecting the best candidate from among those who apply.
[...] TABLE REPRESENTATION SNO CRITERIA NO OF EMPLOYEES PERCENTAGE DIAGRAMATIC REPRESENTATION Out of the survey done 90% of the employees are satisfied with the recruitment system followed in the organization . The rest 10% don't know Do you think changes need to be made in the present system of recruitment? ANALYSIS 60% of the employees are satisfied with the present system of recruitment. 40% of the employees feel that the recruitment system need to be changed in few areas. TABLE REPRESENTATION SNO CRITERIA NO OF EMPLOYEES PERCENTAGE DIAGRAMATIC REPRESENTATION Out of the survey done 60% of the employees are satisfied with the present recruitment system while the rest 40% feel that some changes should be done in a few areas Whether recruiting ex-employees is beneficial for the company? [...]
[...] GLOBAL ORGANIZATION Hyundai has been advancing its global market management and overseas operations by investing in Hyundai manufacturing plants in North America , India , China and R&D centers in North America , Japan and Europe . With these new facilities and supports from our Hyundai family , Hyundai is determined to produce and provide the reliable products that satisfy the needs and taste of our customers in the global market. ENVIRONMENT At a time when awareness of the state of the global environment is heightened and efforts to preserve it are intensifying , the focus of today's automobile industry is on developing environment-friendly vehicles that combine advanced automobile technologies and the needs of the environment. [...]
[...] This resource allocation is in turn dependent on the critically of the vacant position and the time avaible to fill the vacancy The channels and the methods used to advertise the vacancy also determine the success of recruitment program The emoluments that the company offers also influence the decision of a candidate and thereby the success of a recruitment program . ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS The environmental factors that determines the effectiveness of a recruitment program are mentioned below The situation in the labour market , the demand for manpower , the demographics , the knowledge and skill se available , all determine the response to a recruitment program . [...]
[...] LIMITATIONS OF THE STUDY The study is directed towards the currently followed recruitment practices in Talwar- Hyundai and includes the opinion of the recruitment team representing the sample size . The limitations of the study is as follows: The Questionnaire used is not an exhaustive list of attributes. The study may not yield a real representation of facts as only a sample of 10 respondents has been used. There was a time restriction of 35 days to complete the study. [...]
[...] Hyundai Motor India had put in place an Environment Management System (EMS) at its manufacturing plant in Chennai right from its project stage . The certification process was completed in a record time of 10 months with ' Zero NCRs ' and covers areas like Awareness , Training , Technology Upgradation , Recycling , Waste Management and fulfilling Government Regulations . The company focuses on awareness drives to bring environmental concerns to the fore in an interesting and innovative manner besides helping car owners maintain their cars better and to inculcate environmental awareness . [...]
Online readingwith our online reader
Content validatedby our reading committee